Christmas is just around the corner… yet again. Most men are now struggling to find the perfect gift for the women in their lives. It gets exponentially harder when that woman is adventurous! So here it is. My guide to an Adventure Girls wish list this holiday season (each title/name is clickable so check them out!)
1. BASE girl bikini by Kaikini (this is an exceptional piece of wearable art that is not only the most functional bikini I have ever owned, but it is versatile and very feminine/sexy) Will be available shortly at www.kaikini.com
2. Leek Knife by Kershaw (Although I don’t have this specific knife I have several from Kershaw and they are by far my favorite. Versatile and necessary. I prefer the purple one, because lets face it… a knife wielding adventure girl is still a girl)
3. Amelia in Jet Black limited edition fully functional flight watch (an amazing fully functional watch that speaks to every girls fashion side, available in many different colors!)
4.BARE made Oaxaca Duffel bag (eco friendly and repurposed from coffee sacks, this is an incredible product for lighter domestic travel, weekend get aways and pretty much anything else you can think of.)
5. black diamond ReVolt Headlamp (every girls needs a reliable headlamp for various adventures, I prefer one like this that has a red light mode)
6. North Face BASE camp duffle bag.(Perfect for international travel. Durable and comfortable… I will never travel out of the country with out this again!)
For any of the high impact athletic women out there the G-Form body armor is a must!!